Learn to Install WhatsApp Extensions Xposed Module
Have you heard about the new module called “WhatsApp Extensions” that can bring lots of new features to WhatsApp? The WhatsApp Extensions module was developed by XDA senior member Surajkumar and even if it made me initially think of the popular WhatsAppX module, the truth is that is even better than that.
If you don’t believe me, let me tell you that the list of new features is very generous and it includes Reminder – this reminds you to reply to a contact, a special option to directly call over the phone, the possibility to hide last seen, read receipts, to lock facility to individual chats, click messages to reply/forward/see info, to zoom profile photo, to replace call button (this only works for supported languages ) and much more.
Currently, the only bug quoted by the developer is that if your internet connection is off and someone sends you messages, the delivery reports will be sent only after connecting to the Internet.
Learn to Install WhatsApp Extensions Xposed Module:
- For the start, you need to access this link in order to download WhatsApp Extensions module;
- Then, don’t waste any more time and install it on your device;
- Open the Xposed Installer app » Modules » enable”WhatsApp Extensions” module;
- now, you have to reboot your device in order to complete the installation;
- Up next, open the WhatsApp Extensions module and customize it as you want;
- After customizing the module, you need to open WhatsApp once for delivery report setting changes to take effect;
- Up to this point, things are different and you have the chance to highlight chats, hide read receipts, display picture zooming and much more. Let me know if you also like this wonderful Xposed module.