Last updated on August 18th, 2018 at 12:01 pm
Install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat
If you occur to be the proprietor of a rooted machine and also you haven’t set up Xposed Framework up so far, you don’t even know what you is perhaps lacking. Well, there is no such thing as a thriller that Xposed offers you the chance to customise your telephone the best way you need and get superb options you by no means had earlier than.
Despite of the truth that Xposed Framework is formally accessible for Android Lolipop and Marshmallow, we can not say the identical factor about Nougat, at the least not but. Google is already near releasing Android O in most likely a few months however the developer of Xposed is but to launch a working construct of the framework for Android Nougat.
In a publish a couple of week in the past, Xposed developer Rovo89 offered an replace on the event, being clear about the truth that there was nonetheless quite a lot of work to be completed. Anyway, a brief answer is now accessible because of developer abforce. He had been working on an ART module that might enable Xposed to work on Android Nougat, but it surely needed to be carried out whereas compiling the ROM.
This implies that you want a customized ROM that got here with Xposed pre-built. We had been principally used to see Xposed Framework offering a method for customers to get pleasure from customized ROM stage of customization on a inventory ROM. However, with this momentary answer although, Xposed would simply complement a customized ROM as an alternative. I do know that it wasn’t a really perfect situation, but it surely was nonetheless higher than nothing.
- Before you proceed, make a backup of all the required information and knowledge. You also needs to again up your ROM utilizing TWRP restoration simply in case it caught within the boot loop;
- A rooted Android Nougat primarily based ROM;
- A customized restoration put in.
Install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat:
- First of all, you will need to discover your CUP’s Architecture so long as Xposed Framework Installer is available in totally different installer information for various CPU Architecture. Download this Droid Hardware Info app from play retailer;
- Open it and go to system tab;
- You should search for CPU Architecture. Here you need to discover the CPU Architecture on your telephone ARM or ARM64 or x86:
ARM – Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-ARM-by-PurifyOS.zip– Uninstaller
ARM64 – Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-ARM64-by-PurifyOS.zip – Uninstaller
x86 – Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-X86-by-PurifyOS.zip – Uninstaller
- Also take XposedInstaller_by_dvdandroid_29_04_17.apk ;
- Take the suitable flashable Xposed zip on your machine and switch it to your machine;
- Then, enter your machine into restoration mode;
- Go to Install and select your zip file;
- Swipe to flash it;
- Once it’s completed, you want to reboot your telephone;
- After you reboot it, you want to set up the Xposed Installer apk.
That was all! Now you may set up modules and begin utilizing Xposed on your telephone.